To not stop progress in the routine of Bodybuilding, We will leave in their hands some of the principles perfected and announced by Joe Weider, a connoisseur of bodybuilding routines.
- Overload: muscle must work harder to what is used to achieve effective results, for this reason, the load should be progressively enhanced.
- Insulation: If it is in our plans develop form and a muscle must independently, isolate them from other muscles through changes in exercises or positions. In this way, we will work with greater intensity every muscle in particular.
- Muscle confusion: do not leave the muscles become accustomed to the routine is essential to continue watching the effects of training, therefore, confuse them through the incorporation of changes in the exercises, the series or repetition may be the key to success.
- Priority: exercises you weaker muscle when you have more energy, as the intensity requires energy and greater peak muscular development.
- Pyramid: Increase the weight and reduce the repetitions gradually, will allow to reach the end of the pyramid reaching greater intensity with the best effects on your muscles.
- Split routine: Divide the body into parts to work on different days during the week, will allow you to include more exercises and work with greater intensity in certain parts of the body.
- Pumping: To work a specific muscle group and hold the contraction for a moment, you are encouraging the arrival of blood to the muscle in particular and thus, favoring growth.
- SuperSeries: It is the best-known of the principles and found that when working with little rest between two individual series are achieved improvements in muscle development as well as in the recovery.
- Composite series: Exercise two followed with the same muscle, i.e., a superserie for the same muscle group facilitates the congestion, but not the recovery. For this reason, they should take into account the level of training you are to begin to apply certain principles in which.
- Holistic training: The basis of this principle is to make variety of repeats from high to low to boost the size of the muscle cell.
- Cyclic training: Incorporate changes over time, as do more repetitions, use less weight, reduce the time of rest or others, will allow you to avoid injury, get more variety and continuing progress.
- Isotension training: If we make a muscle deliberately to achieve greater control over the same and the isometric contraction allows to achieve higher relief and shape.
These are the principles that Joe Weider categorized for us, in order to help us improve our fitness routine.
So far we have developed the principles for beginner and intermediate level, but also, don’t forget to consult your personal trainer before taking decisions or include changes in your training that may impair the results.
Surely already have you heard of some of them, but have a legislation to hand that governs our routine can help greatly in your application and thus, in their progress.
Remembering Joe Weider: The Science Of The Weider Principles
25+ best ideas about Exercise Chart on Pinterest
H.U.G.E.: THE WEIDER PRINCIPLES: HOLISTIC TRAINING
Expert Workout Advice: Joe Weider on Overtraining| Muscle …
14 best Joe Weider images on Pinterest
Chest Master: How Arnold Schwarzenegger Built The Best …
Kai’s 10 Big Back Principles
5 Methods to Progress Your Workouts
Weider Principle #18: Continuous Tension
Shawn Rhoden – Open Bodybuilding
Chest Workout: Bench Press Seminar 5: Dead Bench
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 8 Best Training Principles
17 Best ideas about Multi Gym on Pinterest
Weider 190 RX Standard Bench
Wrist & Forearm Training: Increase Your Grip & Forearm …
Goofy Ass Exercises
Lionel Beyeke – Open Bodybuilding