I’m packing my bag… or maybe a suitcase? Pregnant women wonder at the latest four weeks before the expected birth date, what you take with you to the clinic and where you just get it: is a small bag, the worn gym bag, the Weekender leather, a practical travel bag with wheels, the new case in Board luggage size or you need even a large trolley, otherwise also for longer holidays?
Questions about issues that go pregnant through the head. We try to bring light into the darkness. Because it should be remembered that in the hospital is itself not so much space, cabinets are usually small and depending on how many roommates you still have, probably in the entire region is not much storage space, we recommend a medium-sized travel bag with rollers or a small Bordgepäcktrolley. A size of 30 to 35 litres is sufficient. And roles should have the baggage that so you can transport easily and practically the hospital bag or suitcase, so that even a hand remains free and the transport of luggage protects your back. Place for the baby seat – stays that way if the man not on his way home on the side. Or even on the way to the hospital, as must you do not care about the weight of baggage, but can pull comfortably behind it.
Bags Or Suitcases with Wheels Are Practically in Any Case!
And ladies, are you sure the size is sufficient. At the end you take anyway too much, so you’d better make friends with a smaller piece of luggage and a compact packing list. Necessary, the partner can bring still forgotten or much-needed stuff. Speaking of which: What must be in the hospital? Here is the quick overview with the Checklist of what everything in the hospital bag in need. Bear in mind that needs their stuff for the birth and the days in the hospital, but also the Nachhausegehoutfit for the small new born.
- Documents: Mother Passport / identity card / chip card of health insurance
- Pack up stuff for the delivery room just separately: shirt & warm socks for baby
- Slippers / shoes (Luckily, Birkenstocks are just said)
- Hair band / cable rubber
- Care for dry lips
- Favorite music
- Camera + charger cable
- Lunch package with snacks, if it takes longer – also only their food and men, doesn’t unfortunately usually so prefer something more Pack (dextrose, favorite, etc.).
- If you need even change things for the partner
As soon as the baby in the world is the actual clinic bag or suitcase is used. This should include the following things:
- Baby clothes: Clothing for the baby (body, onesie, burp cloths, jacket & hat, baby blanket to cover to) – baby stuff for the hospital stay are provided mostly, the baby bucket can bring the partner when picking up
- Mama stuff: Clothes for a self (comfortable things, underwear, still Nightgowns/pajamas, still-BHs – approx. 2 cups larger than the Urspungsgröße) Tip: if you ask you because of the size, what to take with you: clothes, the her in 5th or 6th month carried, should be good. Relies on the good feeling outfit, there’s not a dress code for new moms.
- Towels & cosmetic bag with the most important care products you use every day (cream, shower, dry shampoo, deodorant, maybe a little mascara and Rouge)
- electronic friends: mobile + charger, E-book / Tablet
- a bit of money
- possibly your own nursing pillows (usually provided but also by the hospital)
And another link tip at the end: I’ve got a good mix for the clinic Pocket here in the blog Oh wonderful -found, there one can find inspiration.
You guys still practical packing hints for the Klink bag: what you do without and what should you necessarily think?
Hospital Bag Checklist: What to Pack for an Elective C-Section
Packing your Hospital Bag to Take Home your Baby …
What’s in my hospital bag?
Baby #3 – My Hospital Bag! – At Home With Natalie
What’s In My Hospital Bag!
Packing Your Maternity Hospital Bag For Mum, Dad and Baby
Sometimes Sweet: Packing Your Hospital Bag For Baby’s Birth
My Hospital Bag Packing List – Scenes From Nadine
Whats in my Hospital Bag!
Maternity Hospital Bag Checklist: Everything you need to …
What I’ve Packed In My Hospital Bag
Hospital Bag Packing List
What’s in my hospital bag for baby #6
what’s in my hospital bags & last minute baby thoughts …
What’s in my Hospital Bag?
What’s in Baby’s Hospital Bag?
Labor Hospital Bag on Pinterest
Suburbs Mama: Packing the Hospital Bag
Hospital Packing List
I’m in my seventh month of Pregnancy, what should I have …